Sunday, December 18, 2016

Amazing!

Who would have thought I would still be up and running now?  I was so sure I killed by business when I decided to drop out the farmer's market scene.  But here I am busy as ever!!  All thanks to my many loyal customers!!  And I think God had a lot to do with this.  I constantly talk to Him asking Him to lead me in the way He wants me to go.  So far, He hasn't closed this door and, in fact, He has opened many new doors.

I had a call last week from the Cincinnati Better Business Bureau.  They want to accredit my business!!  And they only do this by invitation.  How on earth did they get the name of my little goat farm???

So I just want to thank all my loyal customers for hanging in there with me!!  God Bless you all!  I love you all!!  Looking forward to another great year in 2017!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment