Monday, April 27, 2015

Working in My Garden

Yesterday was so beautiful, so I spent the majority of the day working in my gardens.  Oh, how I love working my gardens.  My lettuce that I planted several weeks ago is coming up nicely and I see lots of fresh salads in my future! 

My asparagus is just starting to come up.  If you have never had fresh asparagus right from the garden, you are missing a special treat!!
Our very first asparagus of the year!!  We love asparagus so much that we decided to dedicated this one garden to be all asparagus and I ordered more asparagus roots! 

My green beans are just being to sprout.   I didn't plant a lot this year.  Waiting on my husband to build me two more raised beds for that. 

Despite the terribly cold winter, all my berry bushes survived!!   Unfortunately, it looks like I lost my two peach trees and several of my lavender plants.  Oh well.  But, I did order some apple trees and those are looking good.

I hope you were able to get out enjoy the beautiful weather, also



No comments:

Post a Comment