Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Innocent Goats

Last night as I was bottle feeding our two new baby goats, the thought crossed my mind how wonderful it would be to be as innocent as these two.  They have no idea what is going on in the world around them.

Nor do they care if Trump is President and not Hillary.  I have two sisters who have stopped talking to me because I am one of the "Deplorables."  How sad!!  These two little ones know nothing about a shooter being so mad at the world that he takes his shot gun and opens fire on innocent people in a Florida airport.  Or about 4 Chicago teenagers that kidnap a disabled white teenager and torture him while streaming live on Facebook.

Their only concern is when will I show up with the next bottle.  Don't worry girls, I'm coming!!  I just wish our lives were that easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment