Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Goat's Milk Yogurt!

I went grocery shopping this morning.  OK, that's not that big of a deal.  BUT, guess what I found at our new Kroger's???  Hmmm???  Goat's Milk Yogurt!!  I was so thrilled!!

Finally, goat products are making it into the grocery stores!!  Of course, the store was only carrying one flavor and one brand - but its a start.  It was rather expensive - $2.49 for just one little cup.  So I decided to splurge and give it a try since I make goat's milk yogurt myself.

Well . . . let's just say . . . how can I put this politely . . . sigh . . . it was NASTY!!  Nothing like the yogurt I make.  Oh well.  It is a start for the goat milk products.  They did have "sheep milk yogurt" and had several flavors of that.  Might try that just for the heck of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment