Saturday, September 7, 2013

It is beginning to look like Fall

Oh, how I love this time of the year!! The trees are just starting to turn those beautiful colors!  And temperatures are OH so nice!  Sweater weather!!  Crisp mornings!! Just cool enough to put on a sweatshirt or a sweater in the morning.  And the afternoons are just warm enough to walk around in a t-shirt and shorts.  Not too hot. not too cool - just right!!

There are already some leaves covering the yard and I would the sound as you walk through them.  I am half tempted to sweep them all up into a pile and jump into them as I did as a kid.

How can you not love the colors of Fall - the vibrant oranges, golds, yellows and browns!  Every color more gorgeous than the last.  I love just sitting on my deck (in my rocking chair) drinking coffee and admiring the beauty of Nature that God gave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment