Monday, October 21, 2013

Endings

As the saying goes . . . All good things must come to the end . . . and so it goes on a goat farm.  This week I will be hanging up the milking bucket for the year.  Milk production has taken a huge dive and it is time to call it quits.  I always do this with mixed feelings.  It will be great to have the much needed rest from the daily chore of milking twice a day.  I will miss the fresh milk, goat cheese and yogurt.  BUT I can look forward to that for next year.

This weekend will be the last market day for Market on the Square.  What a great year this has been!  Best year EVER!!  I am going to try the November Market (weather permitting!).  Then, in December, the Winter Market begins.  Hopefully, it will be better than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment