Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

It is that time of year when everyone makes those lofty resolutions "I am going to lose all this extra weight!!" "I am going to make a million dollars!!", "I am going to be a much better person!", etc., etc., etc.  All of these will be "broken" probably by the second or third week in January!!

Well, this year I am not going to make any resolutions - how's that for a New Year's Resolution!!  I really don't need to lose any weight (well, maybe a pound or two - but at 60 years - this is as good as it gets!!).  Overall, I am pretty satisfied with my life - can't think of any way that I would want to change it or improve on it. 

Instead, I am going to have my New Year's Wish List.  This is what I am going to wish for the New Year:

1.  I wish to see my son, who is in the Navy, more often.

2.  I wish that my husband's health continued to improve.

3.  I wish for my business to continue to succeed.

4.  I wish that all my goats and chickens remain healthy and continue to provide us with eggs and milk.

5.  I wish that this silly economy would settle down and our govenment would get back to what it is supposed to be doing and STOP playing all these STUPID games!!!  gives me such a headache!!!

6.  I wish that my gardens are as productive as they were last year and that the deers leave my gardens ALONE!!!

7.  The most important . . . I wish and hope that God continues to work in my life leading me in the direction that He wants me to go and that I listen to His voice.

And that is what I wish for in 2014!  May God bless you and your family this coming year

No comments:

Post a Comment