Friday, December 13, 2013

You just gotta love customers!

With the onset of this cold weather, my chicken egg productin has dropped which is normal for this time of year.  As a result, I am not bringing as many eggs to sell at the market and there have been a few times when I haven't had any eggs to sell. 

Last week was one of those days where I just didn't have enough eggs to sell.  One of the customers approached me with a suggestion . . . "Why don't you just go to Krogers and buy your eggs?"  HUH???  She replied, "Krogers has lots of eggs.  You should go buy some eggs from Krogers!"  Dumbfounded, trying hard not to laugh.  I explained to the customer that this was a FARMER"S market and we are supposed to grow all that we sell here.  And buying from Kroger's was a BIG no-no!!!  BUT, I did appreciate her advice. (how's that for political correctness!).  As I said, you just gotta love customers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment